About the Journal
International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJEEAS) is an Open Access Journal with the aim of publishing various kinds of research articles in Electrical Engineering and Applied Sciences, focusing mainly in the field of Sustainable Energy, Control System, and Industrial Automation. Our publication will contribute towards the new exploration of knowledge and state-of-the-art technology for the scholars and industrial professionals in these fields. Prospective authors are invited to submit their original contributions with topics of interest include (but are not limited to) :
- Renewable Energy;
- Energy Storage and Management in grid application and renewable energy integration;
- Power System Quality, Analysis, and Protection;
- Power Electronics, Electric Machines Design, and Drives;
- Linear and Non-linear Control Systems; Industrial Automation;
- Mechatronics and Intelligent Robotics;
- Applied Sciences – mathematical modelling of storage devices, energy auditing, etc; and
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
The accepted manuscript to this journal is Free of Charge (FOC).
IJEEAS is now indexed by
- Google Scholar
- UDL-Edge - i-Journals (www.ijournals.my)
- UDL-Edge - i-Focus (www.ifocus.my)
IJEEAS will be published twice a year. In a year, two (2) issues of the journal will be published, which will be in the month of April and October.
Journal Editorial Process:
In general, the editorial process will take 13 weeks once an article is submitted by authors through the online system. The editorial process includes reviewing, proofing/ copyediting, and publication. Before an article has proceeded to the reviewing process. we typically look for < 30% similarity to the author's own previous works or materials that are referenced.
All manuscripts must be submitted through IJEEAS online review system.