About the Journal
Focus and Scope
International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJEEAS) is an Open Access Journal with the aim of publishing various kind of research articles in Electrical Engineering and Applied Sciences, focusing mainly in the field of Sustainable Energy, Control System and Industrial Automation. Our publication will contribute towards new exploration of knowledge and state-of-the-art technology for the scholars and industrial professionals in these fields. Prospective authors are invited to submit their original contributions with topics of interest including but are not limited in the following areas ;
- Renewable Energy;
- Energy Storage and Management in grid application;
- Power System Quality, Analysis and Protection;
- Power Electronics, Electric Machines Design and Drives;
- Linear and Non-linear Control Systems;
- Industrial Automation;
- Mechatronics and Intelligent Robotics;
- Applied Sciences – mathematical modelling; and
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
Peer Review Process
Publication is twice a year and all submissions will be peer-reviewed by the local and international experts in each field. Publication of the selected manuscripts is free of charge (FOC) with no article processing/submission charges. The articles published by this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. IJEEAS is planning to have its publication indexed in the highly reputable indexing entities in the near future.
In order to cofirm the validity of the work reported, the article is reviewed by at least two reviewers who are chosen from our panel of experts in their respective fields. The review process uses double-blind review in which the identity of both authors and reviewers are concealed. IJEEAS utilizes Open Journal System (OJS) for paper submission and for tracking the progress of a submitted article.
Authors may expect result of the first review in 3 to 4 weeks time after submission of the article.
The review is then submitted to the journal, with a recommendation regarding the publication of the article based on the following categories:
- Accept submission: The article is accepted for publication by the IJEEAS. Minimal revisions are required by the authors to ensure that the article is ready for publication.
- Revisions required: The article is accepted for publication by the IJEEAS, but the authors must first address several issues regarding its content and / or structure before it is ready for publication.
- Resubmit for review: The article needs substantial revision of its content and / or its structure and the article cannot be accepted for publication presently. However, because the article shows promise, the authors should revise the entry and then resubmit it to the IJEEAS for reconsideration.*
- Decline submission: The article is not accepted for publication. The article’s purpose, content, and/ or use of research are not appropriate for the IJEEAS.
The reviewers’ decision, along with their recommendations and reports, will be forwarded to the authors as quickly as possible. We cannot promise how long the review process takes, however our reviewers and editors are committed to ensuring that the process goes as swiftly as possible.
*If an author i
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of the internet online published articles, permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print or use them for any other lawful purpose without subscription or price barriers.